This website is under development
By using the service "Flixii.com" you agree to the following conditions.
These conditions determine what is and what is not allowed on Flixii.com.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the service. If you use the service and you do not comply with the conditions, we can and will make the service inaccessible to you. In case of serious violations, we will also notify the competent authorities.
The Service allows you to discover, watch and share videos and other content; it also provides a forum where people all over the world connect, learn and inspire others. The Service is a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers no matter how big or small.
Content on the Service
The content on the Service includes videos, audio (for example, music or other sound), images, photos, text (such as comments and scripts), branding (including trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos), interactive features, software, statistics and other materials (collectively, "Content"). Content may be provided and distributed to the Service by our users and Flixii.com is a provider of hosting services for such Content. The person or entity providing the Content to the Service is responsible for that Content. If you come across Content that you believe does not meet these terms, for example because the Content violates Community Guidelines or the law, please report it to us.
Flixii.com accounts and Flixii.com channels
You can use parts of the Service, such as browsing and searching for Content, without the need for a Flixii.com account. However, you will need a Flixii.com account for certain functions. With a Flixii.com account, you can like videos, subscribe to channels, create your own Flixii.com channel and more. View the instructions on how to create a Flixii.com account.
By creating a Flixii.com channel, you will have access to additional functionalities such as: uploading videos, posting comments and creating playlists. Learn more about how to create your own Flixii.com channel here.
Protect your Flixii.com account by keeping your password confidential. Do not use your Flixii.com account password in third-party apps.
Rights and Restrictions
You can access and use the Service as it is made available to you, provided you comply with this Agreement and the law. You may display Content for your personal, non-commercial use. Also, you are allowed to view Flixii.com videos through the embeddable Flixii.com player.
Certain restrictions apply to the use of the Service.
The following is not allowed:
- Access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, transfer or license, modify, adapt, or otherwise use parts of the Service or Content, except to the extent (a) you have obtained specific permission from the Service,
(b) you have obtained prior written consent from Flixii.com and, where applicable, the respective rights holders or (c) as permitted by applicable law.
- Bypass, disable, use for fraudulent activity, or otherwise disrupt the Service (or attempt to do any of these). This also applies to (security) functions that (a) prevent or prevent the copying or other use of Content or (b) limit the use of the Service or Content.
- Access the Service by automated means (such as robots, botnets or scrapers), except (a) when you use a public search engine in accordance with the Flixii.com file robots.txt file, (b) when you have Flixii.com's prior written consent to do so obtained or (c) as permitted by applicable law.
- Collect or use information that identifies an individual (for example, collecting usernames), unless authorized by that individual or permitted under Section 3 above.
- Use the Service to distribute unsolicited promotional or commercial content or other bulk messages (spam).
- Causing or encouraging inaccurate measurements of users' real engagement with the Service, including paying individuals or offering incentives to increase the number of views, likes or dislikes of a video, increase the number of subscribers to a channel, or otherwise manipulate the statistical data.
- Abuse reporting, flagging, complaint, dispute, or appeal processes, for example, with unfounded, nuisance, or unnecessary submissions.
- Organize competitions on or through the Service that do not follow the policies and guidelines for competitions on Flixii.com.
- Use the Service to view or listen to Content for non-personal, commercial use (for example, you may not display videos or stream music in public through the Service).
- Use the Service to (a) sell any advertisements, sponsorships, or promotions placed around or within the Service or Content other than as permitted by Flixii.com's advertising policies (such as permitted forms of product placement), or (b) advertising, sponsorships or sell promotions on a page of a website or app that contains only Content from the Service or where Content from the Service is the primary basis for these types of sales (for example, selling ads on a web page where Flixii.com videos are the only valuable content ).
Your Content and Conduct
If you have a Flixii.com channel, you may be able to upload Content to the Service. You may use your Content to promote your business or artistic endeavor. If you choose to upload Content, you may not submit Content to the Service that does not meet the requirements of this Agreement or the law. For example, the Content you submit may not contain any intellectual property of third parties (such as copyrighted material) unless you have obtained permission from those third parties or are otherwise entitled to use such Content in this manner. You are legally responsible for the Content you submit to the Service. We may use automated systems to analyze your Content to detect violations and abuse. This includes spam, malware and illegal content.
Rights You Grant
You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. In short, what is yours remains yours. However, as described below, you must also grant certain rights to Flixii.com and other users of the Service.
License to Flixii.com
When you provide Content to the Service, you grant Flixii.com a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable license to use that Content (including the right to reproduce, distribute, adapt, display giving and performing) for the purpose of operating, promoting and improving the Service.
License to Other Users
You also grant to any other user of the Service a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to access your Content through the Service and to use that Content (including the right to reproduce, distribute, modify , display and perform), but only to the extent enabled by a function of the Service.
Duration of the license
The licenses you have granted will remain in effect until the Content is removed as described below. After the Content is removed, the licenses will terminate, unless otherwise required by law, for the performance of the Service or for the use of the Content as permitted before you removed the Content. For example, if you delete Content, Flixii.com is under no obligation to (a) recall Content used by other users within a limited offline viewing feature of the Service, or (b) delete copies that we reasonably need to keep for legal purposes.
Removal of Your Content
You can remove your Content from the Service at any time. You also have the option to make a copy of your Content before removing it. You must delete your Content if you no longer have the rights required by these terms.
Removal of Content by Flixii.com
If we reasonably believe that Content is in violation of this Agreement or may cause harm to Flixii.com, our users or third parties, we may remove or remove all or part of this Content. We will inform you of the reason for this action unless we reasonably believe that doing so would (a) violate the law, disregard instructions from any law enforcement agency, or otherwise risk legal liability on the part of Flixii.com or our Affiliates liable (b) jeopardize the integrity or functioning of the Service, or (c) harm other users, third parties, Flixii.com or our Affiliates. You can find more information about troubleshooting issues with reports, enforcement, and the appeal process in our Help Center.
Suspension and Termination of Accounts
Termination by yourself
You can stop using the Service at any time. You can also delete the Service from your Flixii.com account, which means closing your Flixii.com channel and deleting your data, giving you the option to download a copy of your data first.
Terminations or Suspensions by Flixii.com for Specific Reasons
Flixii.com may suspend or terminate your access to your Flixii.com account or all or part of your Flixii.com account's access to the Service if (a) you materially or repeatedly violate this Agreement, (b) we are required to comply with legal requirements or comply with a court order, or (c) we reasonably believe there is conduct that results in liability or harm to users, third parties, Flixii.com or our Affiliates.
Terminations by Flixii.com Due to Changes to the Service
Flixii.com may terminate all of your access or your Flixii.com account to the Service if Flixii.com reasonably believes it is no longer commercially viable to provide the Service to you.
These terms and conditions take effect from August 21, 2023.